Saturday, January 21, 2017

Vampires and Psychics and Addicts Oh My!



One thing I love about writing horror is that I never know exactly what I'm going to tap into once I really get into the groove.

Writing is cathartic for me. Horror in general has always been a way to useful way for me to cope with things in my life. When I was at my worst, horror was there to keep me company.

Now, I hope to do the same for others.


Horror can terrify, it can also heal wounds--ironically enough.


Enough waxing poetic about the craft.

I just wanted to pop in to say, "HI! How's it going?", and to let you guys know that not only will Addicted to the Abyss be available in eBook soon (next month!), it will also have a bonus sex scene that takes place after the novella/series has finished.

Hint--it involves a reunion, and Mal finally getting Jonah to do that one thing that he swore he'd never do to him...in the no-no spot. o.0  Damn it Jonah! What's wrong with you? Oh. Right. Everything. My bad. Carry on.

Even better, I'm currently working on writing up Mallory's side of the story, which I will be putting up on Reddit's No Sleep forum, where you can finally see things from his perspective as well. (I'll be linking to it here once I have a few entries up, in case you want to read it before the book is up for sale.)

Once that's all done, I'll be putting it all together into one volume to sell. How exciting is that?

I know, you can hardly contain yourselves.

Keep your pants on...until you get home. After that I really don't care what you do, or whom you do it with, as long as it is safe, sane and consensual. 😈💖💋 (FUCK, they got emojis on here now?! Damn it. Now I gotta put them in everything. UGHghghghghghhh!)

If you're just stumbling upon my blog and you want to read my FREE vampire serial, you can start here: http://cassieshouseofhorror.blogspot.com/2016/09/addicted-to-abyss-vampire-serial-story.html




No comments:

Post a Comment