Sunday, February 14, 2016

Updates: Carnage Cove Podcast, My Debut Novel, Conventions, and Making Short Horror Films.

Hey Guys,

It's been a while, hasn't it?

I've been stupid busy juggling several projects, and I thought that I'd take the time to share what I've been up to.

I Wrote a Book!


My debut novel, Symbiosis, The Caddis Initiative Book 1 is being published by Bloody Whisper Books and is in the final stages of book layout for print and eBook formatting. The cover is almost done as well.

Rough estimate to when a release date will be announced? February 29th. Leap Year Day. Best non-day of the year.

What is it about?

Weeeeelll;
It's a sci fi body horror story, about monstrosities that come out of the sea and start using everything for body parts...including living animals and people. Yikes!

I'll give more info the closer we get to it's release date, like the synopsis and where you can buy it and junk.

Carnage Cove Podcast


I'm Producing, Writing, Editing, Directing the Carnage Cove Podcast. It's a horror humor parody podcast radio play. The main skit is Paranormal Reality, and it's about a group of idiots that bumble their way through investigating ghosts and haunted houses and whatnot. Good times.

I got 8 people to join me and to work as voice actors.

1 episode is out, and I have four more to edit and put up online. Currently the first episode can be found on Soundcloud. (The link is at the top of the page. You can't miss it.) Once I have all five done, I will be putting them on iTunes and a bunch of different podcast playing sites.

Good times.



Convention Attendance and Making Stuff to Sell Because I'm Crazy Like That


Part of my plans is making little doodads and horror themed chibis with clay (yes, that's complete with eyeballs and tentacles and everything) and selling them at conventions, along with my books. The idea is to put up impulse buys that sell at $5 a pop, and to get people's attention, and draw them to my table, so that I can convince them to buy my book. We'll see how it goes.




I Got a Video Camera! 


You know what that means? Yup. I'm going to start making short horror films this summer.

Scary!

That's it for now.

I'm planning on doing weekly updates (every Sunday) on what I have been up to so that you guys can keep track of my shenanigans. We'll see if I can get my ass in gear and do it on a regular basis or not. lol

Happy Valentines Day and all that jazz.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment