Thursday, April 24, 2014

Watch the Trailer for [REC]4 Apocalypse Now!




Looks like they've completely abandoned the entire found footage genre for this franchise. And since that is the case, I'm not convinced that it's going to be an intensely scary movie like the first two of the series were. It appears that they've moved from claustrophobic chase scenes to scenes of utter carnage- and the boat motor in the teaser poster hints that it's another splatterpunk movie, like [REC]3 was.

But you don't have to take my word for it. Watch the trailer and see for yourself! 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...I'm glad to see Angela again but how is it REC without a camcorder? I liked the set-up of REC3 with the vet from the first film having been bit by the dog. So now Angela has been captured and put on a boat with someone who's infected? I'll definitely seek this out to see how my questions get answered.

    ReplyDelete