Monday, July 1, 2013

'Pacific Rim' Featurette Promises Epic Battles for the Future of Humanity

Guillermo del Toro's "Pacific Rim" combines the giant robot or Japanese mecha movie and giant monster movie in a spectacular action flick with sci-fi and fantasy elements. While this is not technically a horror movie per say, I'm sharing it with you because I think that it looks really good. I grew up watching giant monster movies with my dad, so "Pacific Rim" holds a bit of nostalgia for me.

Check it out!


"Pacific Rim" will be in theaters July 12, 2013. 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. It does look good, doesn't it? I don't know when it's coming out, but I hope you get to see it and will share your thoughts about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lexa Cain!

    It does look really good!

    Pacific Rim comes out next week Friday, which is July 12, 2013.

    I will be watching it and plan on doing a review for my blog, so keep an eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete