Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dead Island 2 to be Released in 2012




This teaser picture for "Dead Island 2" from Dead Island's fan page showed up on my Facebook Page today. Last year in November there were rumors about a sequel to "Dead Island" being made when Techland and Deep Silver filed a trademark for the title "Dead World." Is this a hint of things to come?



If it is, I hope that it will have a bit more variety when it comes to the mini-bosses. I don't know about you, but after a while I got tired of fighting the same thugs, rams and floaters over and over again. The worst area to fight the ram is in the prison, because when you leave a room/area, they re-spawn and you have to fight them all over again, whereas the zombie prisoners and guards do not.

In my search for an awesome picture of a ram to put on this post I came across this:


Apparently the masked kamikaze runners have a weak spot on their backs where the straight jacket has a buckle torn loose.

Seriously? You mean there is a quicker way to put the second most annoying mini-boss in the game down and no one told me? AAAHHH!!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment